SUMMER CAMP FUn
- Dates: June 4 - August 17th (Monday - Friday), 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Drop-off begins at 7:30 am, pick-up by 5:30 pm). Note: There will be NO CAMP on Wednesday, July 4th.
- Cost: See Info & Registration Packet below.
- Campers: 2 yrs - 5th grade students are welcome to register. 2 - 5 years program will be separated from K - 5th grade.
- Schedule: Each of the 11 weeks will center around a fun THEME highlighted by core academic and recreational blocks. See Info & Registration Packet for more details.
- Summer Staff: All summer staff will be certified in CPR & First-Aid. If you or someone you know is interested in being apart of our summer staff, have them check out the Summer Staff page.
- Registration materials can be dropped off at the Lakeside office during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 7:45 am - 4:00 pm).