At Lakeside Christian Academy, we believe that home and school should work together to help students grow to honor and glorify God in their lives in cultivating appropriate decision making in all areas of their life. In our Elementary, 1st through 4th grade, classrooms we build a solid academic foundation using both well-established traditional and hands-on approaches.
The core curriculum is comprised of Bible, English, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, Spelling and Vocabulary. At LCA, we utilize several publishers such as Bob Jones and A Beka for these subject areas.
- 100th Day of School Celebration
- Art, Music, Physical Education
- Christmas, Easter and other classroom parties
- Technology Instruction
- Field Day
- Grade-Specific Field Trips
- Student Birthday Parties (planned and organized by parent)
- Theatrical/Musical Christmas Production
school day & size
8:00 am – 3:20 pm.
Class size average is between 15-18 students.